This Is My Website!

 Hi! My name is Angel Nicki Mann, and I write children’s books. (I’ve also written some for adults, but this site is mostly about the books for kids.) I have been struggling to find a web host where Icould easily make a website using my iPad. I had a Weebly site for a while, but I found it a little confusing to get everything the way I wanted it. So I decided to return to my roots! I’ve loved blogging since before blogging was cool. I’ve always had blogs on Blogger. So this is now my official “website!” Yea, it’s a blog, but you can also peruse the “pages” to see all of the information that was on my website, such as information about me and where to buy my books. 

I’ll be adding to this blog on a regular basis, so be sure to check back! Just for testing purposes, here is a lovely picture of me with my little nephew. He’s 8, and most of my books are dedicated to him and his brother! I don’t get to see them as much as I wish I could, because they live in another state… but I was lucky to get to spend Christmas with him! 


Comments